Best Criminal Defence Lawyer Adelaide
Legal Defence Lawyer and Representation – 24 Hour 0409645733
If you are facing criminal charges or a traffic offence you should seek legal advice at the earliest opportunity. Any allegations against you may have a life-changing effect. We offer you 24-hour access to a criminal lawyer & defence lawyer in Adelaide who understands that your needs may often extend beyond the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Given our vast experience in both prosecution & defence work across South Australia, we will provide you with immediate advice regarding the offences, possible penalties and the likely outcome including the ongoing effects of any court findings. We have vast experience in defence work involving offences of drug trafficking, violence, theft, fraud, sexual offences and driving offences including evading police and cause death by dangerous driving. In some instances, although you may not receive a conviction for an offence, you may have to disclose details of the charges and/or penalties to any future employer, insurance company or Government agency.
Early legal representation may result in the withdrawal of the charges or the successful negotiation of alternate penalties. New legislation now provides for discounts on a sentence by entering an early plea of guilt. These discounts do not apply to all offences. In these circumstances, Police may suggest that you plead guilty without first obtaining legal advice. Despite the incentive to do so, the consequences may not become clear until it is too late. For example, you may have a recorded criminal history even though a matter was resolved without conviction or you may have entered a plea of guilty in relation to a charge that could have been reduced or withdrawn. Our experience in both criminal lawyer Adelaide prosecution & defence work, allows us to provide you with the best advice at the earliest possible opportunity.
We Can Handle All Areas Of Criminal Law, Including:
- Offences of violence – assaults, murder, arson, robbery, weapon possession, housebreaking, home invasion, carjacking, assault police
- Intervention orders – stalking, domestic violence
- Dishonesty offences – fraud, theft, receiving, white-collar fraud
- Drug offences – possession, cultivation, manufacture, trafficking
- Street offences – disorderly, graffiti, property damage
- Driving offences – drink driving, cause death, speeding, serious driving offences, general traffic matters
- Security Licences / Disciplinary matters – liquor licensing, AHPRA, NALHN, Passenger Transport Board, DPTI
- Sex offences – rape, possess child pornography, indecent assault
- Centrelink and ATO fraud offences
- Customs and Fisheries matters
- Bail applications – simple, prescribed applicants
- Court appeals
- Asset confiscation – Federal and State
- Animal cruelty / RSPCA prosecutions
- Breaches of bonds / Suspended sentences / Community Service Orders
In some circumstances, we will consider acting for you on Legal Aid matters.
Do not hesitate to Contact Us with your enquiry. You will not be charged to initially meet or speak with us.