Contested Estates and Inheritance Claims
There are a number of circumstances where a person can challenge a Will. You should seek legal advice if:
- You were dependent of the deceased and you were not provided for in a Will
- You feel the Will is unfair (for a valid reason)
- The provision made for you in the Will is inadequate
- You feel that the deceased was unduly influenced by a person when making their Will
- You feel that the deceased was not of sound mind when they made their Will
- The deceased passed away without a Will
- The will is unclear.
Strict time limits apply when it comes to contesting a will, so we recommend you get in touch with our team as soon as possible to discuss your situation and options further.