Criminal Lawyer Adelaide
Legal Defence Lawyer and Representation Adelaide – 24 Hour 0409645733
If you have been charged with a criminal offence you should seek legal advice at the earliest opportunity. The outcome of any court case may have a life changing effect.
We offer people in Adelaide access to 24 hour legal representation as we understand that their needs may often extend beyond the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Given our vast experience, we will provide you with immediate advice regarding the offences, possible penalties and the likely outcome including the ongoing effects of any court findings.
In some instances, although you may not receive a conviction for an offence, you may have to disclose details of the charges and/or penalties to any future employer, insurance company or Government agency.
Early legal representation may result in the withdrawal of the charges or successful negotiation of alternate penalties.
New legislation now provides for discounts on sentence by entering an early plea of guilt. These discounts do not apply to all offences. In these circumstances, Police may suggest that you plead guilty without first obtaining legal advice. Despite the incentive to do so, the consequences may not become clear until it is too late. For example, you may have a recorded criminal history even though a matter was resolved without conviction or you may have entered a plea of guilty in relation to a charge that could have been reduced or withdrawn.
Our experience in both criminal prosecution and defence work, allows us to provide you with the best advice.
We Can Handle All Areas Of Criminal Law, Including:
- Offences of violence – assaults, murder, arson, robbery, weapon possession, house breaking, assault police
- Intervention orders – stalking
- Dishonesty offences – Fraud, theft, receiving
- Drug offences – possession, cultivation, manufacture
- Street offences – disorderly, graffiti, property damage
- Driving offences – drink driving , cause death, speeding, serious driving offences, general traffic matters
- Sex offences
- Centrelink and ATO fraud offences
- Customs and Fisheries matters
- Court appeals
- Animal cruelty / RSPCA prosecutions
- Breaches of bonds / Suspended sentences/ Community Service Orders
In some circumstances we will consider acting for you on Legal Aid matters.
Do not hesitate to Contact Us with your enquiry. You will not be charged to initially meet or speak with us.